Looking for an electronics tutor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone! I have posted about this in class D amplifiers already but this seems a better place, maybe. I am currently getting into learning to repair electronics, mainly amplifiers and head units, (that’s what I want to do with it). I am ordering a course or two on it but I don’t have anyone I can talk with about what I’m learning, someone to clarify and help explain things I haven’t ever felt with before. So, I’m here looking for someone who would be willing to help me, give me advice and guidance as i learn. I’m from Ohio, Port Clinton, and it would be GREAT if there was someone close by, but that is not necessary, just someone who can break things down if needed is really all I need. Please let me know and if you know anyone who’s not on this forum who you think would be willing to help me, please talk with them for me.
Thanks for taking the time to read this! I hope to hear some feedback.

Originally Posted by DeadSound
I am ordering a course or two on it .... I’m here to find somebody who could help and give me advice where to buy case study https://essaydune.com/ summary reports or other materials too ...
<<<
Paid courses should be enough for you to learn the basics in electronics and start practicing. But if you're still willing to hire a tutor, you can check tutors listed locally on Purplemath or TutorZ + you can always ask here or on EEWeb, Electronicspoint, All About Circuits forums.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.