Walt's New Blog at waltjung.org

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you all hadn't noticed Walt has done some serious housework on his site/blog. Its got new hosting and is now in blog style using Wordpress. Papers are still there. You need to register to comment but your comments are invited by Walt and it seems to me he is looking for a little interaction by the change in site style.
You have to go to this page
Contacting Waltsblog | Walt's Blog 2014
and request that he add you as a member. This is to reduce the spam posts he was experiencing.
Hope to see you all there!
Uriah

Clarity, please

That e-mail address doesn't fly.

waltjung
dot
org

It isn't obvious what is being said here, since the above quoted email address is incomplete. But at Uriah's Post #1 cited link, the contact email address provided does indeed work, and allowed a bunch of new users to be signed up yesterday.

Thanks, Uriah.

Last edited:
I still get the forbidden message.
I posted it here, thinking that more members might replay one way or the other.

Well, I guess that does spread the word more quickly. Two further points I'd like to make here:

1) I jiggled the security settings, which hopefully will help any legitimate user from being rejected. One factor to note here: You must have cookies enabled in your browser in order to log in.

2)Also, there is absolutely no necessity to log in, unless you wish to post something! So, if you don't care about that, just use the site as it exists. As an aside, I've added a "Required Comment" item on the registration form, emphasizing this reality.

Sorry for any confusion. Enjoy!

Update

I have added a subhead to the website's contact page, expressly for user registration. This should make things a bit easier for new users. See signature, below.

I gave up trying to keep track of the volume of bogus "new users", and have now suspended any new user logons and/or registrations. I guess this event makes all of the above moot...

Sorry about that folks, but I did try (quite hard).

Some Useful Background Reading on Current Feedback Amplifiers

DIYAudio readers may find it helpful that Walt's Blog has recently arisen from the (almost) dead!

Two posts of interest are noted below, the older 1) is first. Post 2) has to do specifically with the title above, and is more recent (today).

1) My own recent article in June 2017 AudioXpress.

2) A post regarding another June 2017 AudioXpress article. This post is titled "Some Useful Background Reading on Current Feedback Amplifiers", and the content will be obvious.

Comments are welcome here, or via the direct link on my site.

Walt Jung

Errata Update to Some Useful Background Reading on Current Feedback Amplifiers

An update to the 2nd post in #14 above:

A post regarding a June 2017 AudioXpress article. This post is titled "Some Useful Background Reading on Current Feedback Amplifiers", and the content will be obvious.

Especially relevant is an update reflecting an AudioXpress errata notice. See the links.

Comments are welcome here, or via the direct link on my site.

Walt Jung

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.