IMG_0050.jpg
    732.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    699.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    736.7 KB · Views: 98
(I am probably going to wish I hadn't asked this but) what is the purpose of the coiled yellow/green conductor in the last photo? Is it just an attempt to raise the earth conductor resistance and so make the installation more dangerous?

It's just a power cable that I built as a training cable in twining
On the stereo system in the bedroom
Green wire is connected by electric entrance to ground
It works without problems for several months ;)

(I am probably going to wish I hadn't asked this but) what is the purpose of the coiled yellow/green conductor in the last photo? Is it just an attempt to raise the earth conductor resistance and so make the installation more dangerous?
That will encourage interference! Nothing wrong with standard IEC moulded plug and socket leads. One could always paint them if a modification/personalisztion is required. At least they will conform to safety standards.

People who deliberately increase earth conductor resistance should not be making mains cables as they clearly don't know what they are doing. I hope you live alone, so it will only be you who is at risk of suffering from your electrical experiments. In fact, anyone who makes mains cables doesn't know what he is doing so the fact that he does it is proof that he shouldn't!

The fact that something apparently 'works without problems' does not mean that it is right or safe; it just means that the dangerous situation it no longer guards against just happens not to have occured.

People who deliberately increase earth conductor resistance should not be making mains cables as they clearly don't know what they are doing. I hope you live alone, so it will only be you who is at risk of suffering from your electrical experiments. In fact, anyone who makes mains cables doesn't know what he is doing so the fact that he does it is proof that he shouldn't!

The fact that something apparently 'works without problems' does not mean that it is right or safe; it just means that the dangerous situation it no longer guards against just happens not to have occured.

Instead of giving criticism
Every half second
You can simply not to respond
Or instead give tips

You all missed the point of Dazzz exercise! This is supposed to be high end power cord. For your info only Oyaide 037 series mains connectors (without mains cable used) cost around 60-70 Euros each.

My tip: do not pay such money for mains cables and accessories. It is much better to invest in parts that are truly needed (valves, transistors, etc.)

You all missed the point of Dazzz exercise! This is supposed to be high end power cord. For your info only Oyaide 037 series mains connectors (without mains cable used) cost around 60-70 Euros each.

My tip: do not pay such money for mains cables and accessories. It is much better to invest in parts that are truly needed (valves, transistors, etc.)
Take a good look where I put the OYAIDE 037
It's not a cheap cable I built.
This cable NEOTECH 3001

for the built of the simple cable i used plug FUFUTECH
I had nothing to do with it

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
dazzz said:
You can simply not to respond
Or instead give tips
Have you understood the point of an internet forum? You say something; we respond. As this is a safety issue it would be irresponsible of us to ignore you; mere silliness we can overlook.

Here is my tip (same as SY and others): buy an ordinary mains cable; use it.

If that is too simple here is an alternative tip: get ripped off by buying a ready-made expensive 'audio' mains cable and use it - hopefully it will at least be safe in the electrical sense, if unsafe in the wallet emptying sense.

No one said that it was cheap. It just wasn't a very good idea. Many poor ideas are expensive. Learning some electronics will allow you to direct your resources and energy into things which are useful, do not compromise safety, and have actual function beyond enriching people who are cheating you.

That people here do not believe the effect of the cable
Do not think I do not understand electronics
I did a whole project of building instruments from 0
I returned to the area a year ago
After that for several years
I was not in it

And the question of TINTIUS
Obviously I was careful about polarity
Right - Red / Brown .... Live wire
Left - Blue / Black ... 0 neutral wire
Down - Yellow / Green ...earth wire

Status