Frank, congratulations again ;-)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Originally posted by BrianGT on May 25th
Posts per day -- Frank, it looks like you are beating Peter on this chart... might pass him soon :)

well... I calculated it based on the assumption of a continuous posting rate and it would take you 151 days to catch up to Peter......
(4707-4573)/(16.629-15.742) = 151

I thought it would take him 3 weeks, but actually it's about half of the time that Brian calculated. Frank also seems to have most congratulations threads on the forum, not bad for he guy who got almost banned accidentally;)

So, from now on, the sky is the limit and it doesn't seem you likely to encounter any competition in the charts. But seriously, thanks for all the valuable input you provided (not all your posts were actually content free;);)) as well the entertainment factor some of your posts contained.

Cheers :drink:

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

Don't know what triggered this but I can't help feeling flattered...wouldn't you all?

Must be some statistic, but who is still naieve enough to care about those....

Thank you Peter, my innerdrum replica, for starting this...you must have noticed how we perceive changes the same way?

Kinda frightening, I know. We'd better get used to it though.

Frank, we don't always agree but I sure enjoy our exchanges and I've learned a lot from you.

I very much doubt you learned anything from me in the electronics/chemicals department.
It may come as a surprise to you but I hardly ever disagree with you...and learned more from you than you'd ever imagine...'scuse my Congolese.

Whenever I do disagree, it just means I adopted someone elses' POV and try to see the world through their eyes....mostly.
Exceptions notwithstanding...

Bet you stay there too!

Nope, I don't...I stick to one woman, one forum...yet I do want the best out of both of them and expect them to extract the best out of me...

If they don't we'll all lose interest in them won't we?;)
Is that's what's the subtle innuendo is about?

Enough philosophy...let's have a drink on the forum...our always forgotten Jason and all our formidable the members.

Cheers to you all guys,:drink:

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Newsflash...

Hi,

Thanks again to you all....

Am I the only one suffering from the heat to the point that the penny didn't even drop on this not so subtle hint?

Say, dhaen, that's a nice shiny new badge you're wearing there. It suits you.

Congratulations to D'haen who's now an official moderator.

I'm sure you'll do as a great job as a moderator as you did as a member, John.

Cheers to all,;) :drink: :drink:

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi Peter,

How thoughtful...6K?
How on earth did I do that?

Let me use this occasion to thank all the new and not so new moderators to help us gracefully through a worldcrisis with alot of tension and hostility born out of insecurity, it can't have been easy...

Things can only get better from now on folks after all DIYAUDIO is our "paradise", bringing us all together regardless of silly prejudice.

Peter, I suspect you're not that far behind? Just clone me and you're done...:cool:

Thanks, it's been a great adventure and a pleasure to know you all and thanks especially to Peter for showing how much he really cares;)

Ciao,;)

Frank for Moderator!

Sorry to bring this up again but it sees to me that it is about time........

Regards,
Jam

Attachments

• jby0126l.jpg
    jby0126l.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 246
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.