Brit needs help from a New Yorker !!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for a kindly soul to help me out with a problem.

Just bought a large Kepco PSU off ebay as I need a part off it , but not the whole PSU. Naively I hoped the seller would just remove the part I need and ship that to me , it's a 2 minute job at the most and he would have got to keep or sell the unit again.
Well , it seems he won't !!

Problem is that the PSU weighs like 60 Lbs or so and this guy won't use anything but UPS , which to the UK is over $300 !!
The part I need off the PSU is less than a Lb in weight and would cost very little to mail to the UK. It's attached to the rear of the supply with 2 screws and just needs those removed to unplug it.

What I'm asking is for someone living in the New York area to take delivery of the PSU , remove the connector from the back and mail it to me in the UK. I will pay for everything and the person gets to keep the PSU !! That way I can keep the cost's down to an acceptable level. The NY zip for the seller is 14420.

The PSU in question is a Kepco ATE 55-10e.

Anyone up for it ?

Hi- I'm in the Philadelphia area, about 70 miles from NYC. I see that it's $25.49 to ship the thing to me, according to the estimate provided in the auction info. If that's of any help, let me know. I shouldn't be doing this, because I've already got too much 'good stuff'. I'll do it if you can't find someone closer to lower your costs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.