Pete Millett Updated 8903 Software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, update.

I installed IO Library version 16.3.xxx because this is the last version that has Windows XP support listed. (My dedicated audio laptop is XP.) This was a major revision jump from the IO Library previously used. I also updated the VEE runtime program to version 9.2. Once everything was installed, you have to go through a bit of headache to name the audio analyzer using the VEE runtime 9.2 software and then identify the instrument in IO application. ***Just because the IO application sees the instrument and can communicate to it, this doesn't mean the executable file will recognize the instrument. This is why you have to name it Audio Analyzer in the runtime program.

I documented this originally when I first installed Pete's programs and I back tracked the steps with the new versions of everything. It is all basically the same with slightly newer GUIs.

Hope this helps others in the future. PM me if you need details.

Dave

Hello fellow HP8903 owners,

I have not been able Pete's software to work yet. I have tried a lot of combinations with no luck.

I have bought the HP VEE 5.0 non Pro and have it on a XP PC, so im searchin for the old VXE files.

Can anyone please help me with the old VXE files?

Thanks
Kind Regards from Denmark,
Jesper

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.