Update for Lundahl OPT for TU-8200

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,
I'd like to know if the are any news about the next realization of TU 8200 OPT upgrade from Lundahl??

Some time ago Mr. Per Lundahl said:

"...With the LL2783 (for Elekit TU-8800) we had a new challenge as the amplifier self-oscillated with our first transformer version. In LL2783B and LL2783C we managed to find a different winding structure which eliminated the oscillations. (LL278C is the final version for TU-8800. It sounds very (very) good. I should have stock in late February)

As far as I understand the modified TU-8200 amplifier has a similar topology and behaviour. I expect that the same winding structure could be used for a TU-8200 replacement/upgrade transformer if this would be of interest. "

Thank you

TU-8200's chassis is too small . It is very difficult to prevent the interference from the R-core.

The only option to make the opt similar to the structure of LL2783C.. Unfortunately, the cost to make LL2783C is very costly. The cost will not add up.

So I recommend you to look at TU-8800. IT is a very good amp with LL2783C.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.