Old Stereo New Sound

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Its a Airline/ All Transistor Solid State, Stereophonic High Fidelity cabinet. I forgot to take a pic of the back. Its just the old particle board with holes in it. Anyway I love this think just wish i could hear vocals more clearly and miss and base. It does sound great for its age. I just an over the top guy that like to go all out and enjoy learning about new things and sharing what I've learned with others. can i put new subs in and enclose them would that help? what get i do to get better highs and mids. I know this will ruffle some feathers, but I've never been scared of doing that. I go for it at everything i do and thats how i am so if theres any help for me with reading material or knowledge to pass on to me that would be so greatly appreciated. Not to worried about cost. Just want on of the best sounding old cabinet stereos out there. I think its 1966 era or so thats the only tag i found on it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.