PS Audio Ultralink II DAC

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Guys, this thread is more than seven years old, please contact PS Audio directly for schematics. I can no longer provide schematics and will not answer emails requesting same.

Thanks...

IMHO these dacs have long been superseded performance-wise, there are many very inexpensive DACs that will run circles around these, and for which parts and some information are available. (Dac Magic, Zhaolu 2.5A, 2.5C. 3.0, SMSL-SD1955, etc)

Guys, this thread is more than seven years old, please contact PS Audio directly for schematics. I can no longer provide schematics and will not answer emails requesting same.
Well maybe someone besides You'll see that my request, someone, whom You have sent scheme for the DAC... Maybe not all got rid of the DACs and deleted the files for the schematics... :)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Wish I could help, but I really can't. I did give all of the information I located directly to PS Audio, so I recommend you contact them directly.

In general my feeling is that these dacs and transports have long been superseded in performance and based on my negative experiences are neither reliable nor easy to get parts or repair information for. My strong advice is to avoid them for anything other than the nice chassis they came in for use in a new project.