Reverberation Unit Installation

I recently unearthed a Pioneer SR-202 reverberation unit and would like to incorporate it into my system. My system consists of a CD player, a preamp, an equalizer, a crossover, and a power amp. Input will largely be bluetooth from my computer.

Here's what the Pioneer manual says about hooking the unit up:

Connect the tape recording terminals of the amplifier or receiver to the REVERBERATION AMPLIFIER INPUT terminals.

Connect the tape recording terminals of the amplifier or receiver to the REVERBERATION AMPLIFIER OUTPUT terminals.

Problem is, all my preamp has are (left to right) Phono, aux three through one, and Line (all right and left).

I have read that the reverb signal is mono, and that one can just run it in right and out left (or vice versa). I really don't have enough info to figure anything out. Any help out there?

You put the device in between Your Source, pre-amp, EQ stuff and Your Crossover / Power amp.
The Sr-202 Recording terminals are meant to connect to amplifiers (with integrated pre & power amps) to allow for recording processed signals on tape, since tape recorders also connect to them.
Since You don't have tape recorders Use the LINE in's & Outs, but You could also use a computer as a recorder.
The equalizer has probably also TAPE record ins Outs for the same purpose.

Thanks for the response. None of my components have the word tape on them. I've ordered some cables, and here's what I plan to do. I will use two splitter xlr cables on the preamp output, half of each will go to the input on the next component as is the current arrangement. The other half of each will be adapted to RCA and will go to right and left input on the reverberation unit. I will then run RCA cables from right and left output on the reverberation unit to Line in right and left on the preamp. This seems to come closest to what the manual for the reverberation unit says. I should know if it works in a couple of days.

Failure so far

I hooked it up as described in my response and succeeded in getting a bad feedback sound from the reverb. Everything looks normal on the reverb display, but the sound is not affected. My preamp is new, and has no buttons or tape anything. Either the reverb is bad, won't work with my pre-amp, or my connections are wrong.