KSS213A KSS213B KSS213C KSS213D KSS213E KSS213F KSS213V KSS213VS KSS213Q difference ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sony's KSS-213 series are the most used optical pickup for compact disc players.

What are the differences between this laser heads (optical oick up):
KSS-213A, KSS-213B, KSS-213C, KSS-213D, KSS-213E, KSS-213F, KSS-213V, KSS-213VS and KSS-213Q ??

About
Mabuchi Motor datasheet and Application Note, Data Sheet, Circuit, PDF, Pinout | Datasheet Archive
I have found datasheets about complete mechanism models
datasheets about KSM-213CCM, KSM-213CDM and KSM-213CJM
unfortunately all equipped with KSS-213C (last three PDF-files for download). So I cannot find here the differences to that one with other suffix.

About
Three Sixty HongKong Ltd Tel:008675588859995 Email:sales@threesixty.hk
you will find pics from most of all (8 pages at whole).

Thank you for your advices.

Last edited:
Hi
Just to bring up an old subject - can I replace KSS213QCS with KSS213CCM - they seem compatible but I'm not sure.
The CD Player in subject is Xindak (pretty good one by any other standards).
Thanks,
Yair
The only way to find out this exactly is either to order/download the Datasheet of KSM-213QCS and KSM-213CCM (unfortunately only the second is online and the first I have as PDF from Koshin, the Sony supplier for optical devices) or to obtain Service-Manuals from SONY CD-player models, where both mechanism is in use.
To find out appropriate models therefore, use one of the cross reference lists like
CD-Spieler
and perform reverse search.
If you want to have KSM-213QCS datasheet, send me a PM to follow address:
kirschner-hifi@tiefbasswiedergabe.de
One different, that I know, is follow: the KSS-213Q is compatible to CDRW and the KSS-213C isn't.

Last edited:
Sony's KSS-213 series are the most used optical pickup for compact disc players.

What are the differences between this laser heads (optical oick up):
KSS-213A, KSS-213B, KSS-213C, KSS-213D, KSS-213E, KSS-213F, KSS-213V, KSS-213VS and KSS-213Q ??

About
Mabuchi Motor datasheet and Application Note, Data Sheet, Circuit, PDF, Pinout | Datasheet Archive
I have found datasheets about complete mechanism models
datasheets about KSM-213CCM, KSM-213CDM and KSM-213CJM
unfortunately all equipped with KSS-213C (last three PDF-files for download). So I cannot find here the differences to that one with other suffix.

About
Three Sixty HongKong Ltd Tel:008675588859995 Email:sales@threesixty.hk
you will find pics from most of all (8 pages at whole).

Thank you for your advices.

URL is death in the meantime:
new URL is follow:
Optical Pickup (KSS-213C, KSS-213D, KSS-213A) - Threesixty International Group Ltd
VCD/DVD/PSP/XBOX/Wii Optical Laser Lens - Threesixty International Group Ltd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.