T.Racks DSP 4x4 Mini newbie questions

I have T.Racks DSP and I have a big issue. For some reason when im playing music from DSP some of the frequencies are louder then other. For example higher frequencies are loud and the lower frequencies, especially vocals are not that loud. Even I could say they are somewhat muffled. Any reasons? Everything is on the default in the DSP parameters. I have tried this on my home setup and on the setup of my friends. Same results.

Nope. It says it's got 32-bit DSP whereas ADAU1701 is 28-bit. I think it's some DSP from the ADAU145x/ADAU146x family probably with two CS4270 (usually referred with 105 dB SNR) codecs for analog I/O.

Sorry for quoting an old reply, but I am a bit intrigued about this little DSP.

Could somebody take better high-res photo?
Give some information about the DAC's/CODEC, as well as the crystal that's on there?

Unless I am miscounting, but it looks like this is a 64-lead (pin) chip.
There is no SigmaDSP with 64 pins.
I only know of one BlackFin DSP with 64 pins, but I think that only comes as a LFCSP package.
What is the size of the package (so the size of the die/black casing)

The bigger tracks DSP 206 uses a Sharc with the same memory chip.
So I think it must be some analog chip thingy of some sort.

Last edited:
Live control?

Hi all!
I can't find the information about controlling the EQ, delay etc. while the device is being used?
For example I'd like to change EQ settings while having an microphone connected to it, so that I can hear live what's going on and not: change EQ > save > change EQ > save... and so on...
Will it change the EQ live when moving the sliders around or I need to save it each time to hear it?

Thanks!