Audyssey MultEQ XT32 for Digital Crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm planning a 3-way active DIY speaker setup, and am struggling to decide which way to go regarding electronics.

So far my options are;
1. A pair of Hypex Fusion 503's, with all sources plugged into the Hypex with remote control
2. MiniDSP 4x10HD as a pre-amp, with a good quality 5 channel power amp for the mid/tweets and a Behringer iNuke for lows

My issue with both of the above is that the 'pre-amp' (ie Hypex plate amp or MiniDSP) isn't as nice as a normal pre-amp / receiver when it comes to looks, functionality, ease of use etc. and I might come unstuck if wanting to connect something like an Amazon firestick.

So I was wondering if it was possible to configure an AV receiver equipped with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 to utilise 6 of it's channels for "stereo" but with high/low/bandpass filters applied??

I'd be extremely grateful if someone could / have tried this as it might be another option

Many thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.