Question regarding the 2 Allo Reclocker versions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd like to add a Allo Reclocker after reading the reviews from other users, but I have a question about the 2 versions available. I see the 22/24MHz 192kHz and the 44/48MHz 384kHZ version, but I don't understand if the 44/48MHz version adds to the capabilities of the 22/24MHz version or if it isn't usable for the lower sampling rates. The description for the 44/48MHz version directs people looking for 24bit/192kHz playback to use the 22/24 version, but again I don't understand if this is because the 44/48 version is more than they need or because it isn't suited to the task.

I don't see my self using 384kHz audio anytime soon, but if there isn't any downside to the 44/48 version I may as well add that capability for the extra ~5 euro (since the reclocker will be used with a MamboBerry LS DAC+).

Edit:
Links:
Allo ReClocker 22/24MHz Version
Allo ReClocker 44/48MHz Version

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.