Objective DAC (ODAC) - Build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks,

I was searching for a good VFM DAC and that search has ended up with ODAC.

The next thought is to build a decent looking enclosure for that, but couldn't able to find a one to my taste. Hence thought of building myself.

I have captured few shots of build process of the cabinet which I am sharing below.

Wood: Pincoda.

Finish: Matte Melamine.

More details of ODAC can be found over the links below:

Authors URL: NwAvGuy: ODAC Released

JDS Labs Blog URL: On the ODAC, and Recent Reviews | JDS Labs Blog

ODAC Assembled PCB:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Machining the Cabinets:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Finished ODAC Cabinet:

ODAC in Action!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.