• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Product availability

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm posting this out of sheer curiosity, not to break anyone's :2c:
In any case, I wanted to know why drivers like the Creative Sound - Product Details
don't exist anymore. They looked gorgeous. I also read positive comments about them so I was wondering (I mean also the other 125 drivers like the FR125 etc.).

Another thing, I saw plans with EL166 and Fostex FF85K. Now, I know the FF85K isn't available anymore, but the FF85WK is. So, it would be cool if you could buy the EL166 (instead of having it paired in a kit with a tweeter).

And I thought the idea of selling a kit with drivers, crossovers, front baffle already cut out for the drivers and grille is a great idea but does it match one of those rounded cabinets? I mean can you buy a cabinet without the baffle and grille?

I think a kit with Fostex FF85WK, EL166, the crossovers (or whatever else like BSC, notch filter etc.), baffle with cut out for the drivers and grille would be a cool idea (unless there's something better for the price than the EL166).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.