Affordable Custom/CAD Baseplate

Instead of drilling directly into the bottom metal plate of various chassis, I'd like like to commission custom baseplates with custom specified drilled mounting holes. That way I can attach the baseplate to the chassis using only a few mounting holes with it slightly raised above the chassis bottom and screw down the various audio modules and transformers to the baseplate.

Does anyone know of affordable options for something along these lines? Plastic or metal would be fine. I know front panel express will do panels, but I'm looking for a cheap option to potentially try different layouts. Given 3D printing and the cost of plastic, I was hoping something cheaper is available.

The Hifi2000 baseplate doesn't extend the full length of the chassis, the drilled holes don't fit for some modules and the spacing isn't always in line with all PCBs.

Affordable is the key word, most shops of any kind start off a $75/ hr min. If you plan to out source keeping their man hours down is a must. If you have pieces laser cut and then you can use thread inserts ( think pop rivet but threaded nut instead) you can keep you labor price down.