Tpa3251 board fault LED

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought a EAUMT-0100-3-A that has the fault LED lit up as well as no audio being output. My setup has the audio coming in as a single ended signal into a miniDSP set to high sensitivity, outputting the audio to the EAUMT-0100-3-A power amp as a balanced signal, and then output to the speakers as a single ended signal once again. The amplifier is being powered by ~29V, and is utilizing the onboard 12V header to power the miniDSP. Input 1&2 are being used, but 3 is not, and does not have the signal input wire plugged into it. The minDSP can “see” that it is getting a signal through the 2x4 Advanced plugin
software, so I know it isn’t that. Grounding the fault pin doesn’t change the status of the LED, while grounding the clip/OTW pin DOES cause the corresponding LED to light up, sonim stumpid in that front as well since the pins are open drain, active low. Any help would be SUPER appreciated! Here’s a link to the datasheet for the amp in question just to be in the safe side of someone hasn’t seen it before:
404 Not Found

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.