TDA7498E Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone, I just bought this board:

1 PC New Arrival TDA7498E Digitais Poder amplifi cador Board 2x160 w Alta potencia S tereo BTL220W Mono Amplificador Digital Po wer em Circuitos integrados de Componentes eletronicos & Suprimentos no AliExpress.com | Alibaba Group

But I noticed that one of the channels have a very high distortion even at low volume while the other is ok. I verified all the soldering of the low pass filter (inductors and capacitors) and remade them but didn't seem to work.
Anyone have a clue of what might be ?

Thanks.

Dug, thanks for the help. I tried switching and only powering one at a time and the problem still persists in the same channel and only with certain high frequencies, not at the highest like 20KHz, but probably at 9-10KHz. I'm in contact with him, the problem is that I needed it working for this month and if he's gonna send me another one, it will arrive only next-next month :/.
Thanks anyway.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.