Best Mini Amp with Bluetooth for less than £100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As the title says what's the best current mini amp with bluetooth, I've been looking on eBay for weeks now and I'm confused with the endless range of Chinese models.

Reason I'm asking, it's for a small playhouse/summer house I'm building so while it's mainly for my daughter I still want good sound!

Got the one from drmord's link - a huge disappointment.

Not directed against drmord, of course - he has nothing to do with it.... :)

I bought the amp from the linked ebay listing (seller "chips-fans"), and they arrived yesterday (bought two, the seller sent them a week after payment - not a good sign!)...

They are NOT sanwu originals (no "sanwu" on the underside of board... although the auction images clearly show "sanwu" original amplifiers), but what's most important is that they sound like garbage - not only do they hiss, but also whine, bray, growl, oink and squeal - in short, total garbage.

Thinking it might be the power supply, I tried several other (tested and good) power supplies, and the same thing happened....

The amps are practically useless. I don't think I'll even try to see what's wrong with them - life is too short - I requested a return...

So, FYI, avoid this seller and do not buy from the link above....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.