Help. Does anyone have any info about this amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey. I have received as a ghift this pcb and a printed a4 paper but I can barely see what means any connector. I can not find any info on google. All I have it is attached. Thank you in advanace.

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    602.9 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    684.1 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    836.6 KB · Views: 192
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
You have received an amplifier with schematic. The resolution of the schematic is too low but it clearly mentions all connectors. You can count the pins of the PCB connectors and compare to the schematic. You will notice it is a mono amplifier that is not complete. You will need a power supply with several voltages.

So, an incomplete mono amp that needs a specific PSU. Add to this that it likely is defective and decide if it is worth all the trouble getting it to work. You probably can buy new stuff for less.

Last edited:
But that is the problem. I cannot read on that paper what it says, all I can see is that it needs +-165 Vcc.
Maybe I wrote wrong but I need the PDF folder so I can see which goes where. And what means every pin.
another problem is that all the components are scratched so I can not see what value has anything.

Looks like Chinese module for powered subwoofer, probably good down to 4 ohm. Might not be flat in the HF region. Opto-coupled output stage protects resin wrapped control board in case of failure, this is +1-1 company karma (fair but not revolutionary). Good luck finding SMPS for this. No more feedback can be given with low res schematic pictures.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.