hypex PSC2.400 just don't play

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I've bought 4 plates psc2.400, without D.
First I've thought that they do not play because at firts use I could not select the imput, it was grey in software. Than I started the software without the conection, an imidately that I've conected the software, the first page changeg by disapearing the imput selection. After that I did the math and I came to the conclusion that since these plates have only one imput, it obviously I can't change the imput so this is not the reason they do not play.

First I've tried with the speakers conected, and they did not play, than I've disconected the speakers, than design the crossover and than conected the speakers. In the first attept one plate did played till I've tunet up the crossover, and even though it was a little ajustment, when the cross was downloading in the plate, I heared a litle bum and than the music stoped and a noise started and now none of the plates run music.

At one of the I tried firmware update from the cd that comes with the plates, and during update it stoped and the computer crashed, after 10 minutes I restarted the computer and this plate when conected it is not recognised anymore and non of it's led do not start.

I've emailed to suport at hypex an it is 5-6 days and still no answer.

The speakers are sbacoustics sb23nrx -8, than Ive put eminence alpha 8a, the tweeters are form scanspeak.

Any ideas of how I reset the plate that "died" and how do I start the rest of the plates?

I have 2 A2.100d and I am very fond of them, they do the work in any conditions with no faults.

Thanks

Attachments

• 4133.jpg
    4133.jpg
    1,002.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20151222_230127.jpg
    IMG_20151222_230127.jpg
    1,012.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.