TPA3116 2.1 digital amplifier board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear enthusiasts,

I am new for building amplifiers. With electronics as my hobby, has good interest in it. Now, I am planning to build an amplifier using TPA3116 2.1 digital amplifier board. My question is, this board is available from two sources:

One is from aliexpress.com (YJ 24vdc 2.1 channel class D TPA3116 digital amplifier board 2*50W+100W-in Amplifier from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group) which shows as US$ 17.92 per piece.

Other is from the manufacturers own website(Yuan Jing Audio - TPA3116 Class-D 2.1 Stereo Amplifier [50W x 2]+ Sub-Woofer Board [100W] [A] - $28.60) which shows as US$ 28.60 per piece.

Both of them has shipping options to India. I am confused from which source should I buy. Even though aliexpress.com is selling for less, I am afraid whether it will be the same piece from Yuan-Jing or not.

Any prior experience on buying the same and if yes, please tell me how is the audio quality out of it. Also suggest me some cheap and good power supply for it. It requires 24v DC 2 to 6A 120W from 240 AC(In India).

I am also planning to couple it with some good fm and usb player.

Please help me out to decide. Can also suggest similar TPA3116 boards from other manufacturers if found to be good alternative.

Thanks for your time...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.