TP2050 Class-D Power Amplifier Board [50W + 50W]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was wondering if anybody had anything to say about this device. I am unable to find much info on the thing online.

I was also wondering if I understand this right. When wiring up the line in for the amp that then goes through a potentiometer (should I get 50kohm or 100kohm potentiometer?) that just attenuates the signal.

My concern is that if the amplifier is always at "full volume" any interference would then always be really amplified.

I may be forming my questions weirdly or even wrong and hoping you can help me.

oh and here is a link to the amplifier in question:
Yuan Jing Audio - TP2050 Class-D Power Amplifier Board [50W + 50W] - $24.50 - Class-D & T

Also if anybody can point out an off the shelf ac/dc converter to use with the project I have in mind. Preferably one that should be mounted inside the amplifier box.

Best regards,
Agustr.

I figured it's better to resurrect this thread than start a new one about the same amp.

What type of connector is used for the input on that board? I have the board, but I didn't notice when I ordered it that it didn't include one. Having the right one would simplify the box I'm making to hold it, but I don't know what to look for, having never purchased one of those separately (and I can't find ANY documentation on this board).

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.