JL 1000/1 Slash v1 Has low ohms and low volts light on

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi i have here is a JL 1000/1 Slash V1 here is what i got. when i hooked it up to my power converted before i hooked up the wires to the amp i tested with volt meter and i showed almost 13 volts, when i hooked up amp and power it on the Low ohms and Low volts on the amp lights up and i tested with volt meter again and i have only 5volts. i think my power converter is too small so im going to try to install it with power wires in my car and see if it changes. But it was working and it was driving two 15's kicker L7 and all of a sudden the amp will play and kick off play and kick off and the sub's was set to 4 ohms to the amp there were duel 4 ohm subs so i went pos to neg to each sub which brought them to 8 ohms a piece then went to pos to neg both to bring them down to 4ohms. so i'm trying to fig out what happen. ANy advice will be great thank you for ur time and i'll keep update from Joey:)

K i hooked up the amp to my car to see if the low voltage light will go off here is what i got now i just hooked up the power wires nothing else. when i turn the car on i have Green light for power and orange light for Low ohms? but i dont even have a subwoofer hooked up or nothing just the power wires, so any help would be nice to start out where i should check first thank you from Joey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.