Toggle between XLR and RCA input on Hypex?

My amp works great but I only wound up connecting the XLR balanced inputs. I now want to connect the RCA (single ended) with toggle between so I can try it with an unbalanced preamp. In looking at the schematic on 6 moons, why does it show two switches/toggles in the -VE pathway? Or am I not reading it correctly?

the impedances on the two signal poles must remain identical for the balanced impedance connection to remain fully effective.

If you add a switch to one pole to bring in an unbalanced connector, then that may add just a tiny bit more capacitance. This would unbalance the HF impedance when switched out. Switching both poles may just balance the added capacitance.

Hypex UcD-series unbalanced/balanced wiring diagram can be found here -
https://www.hypex.nl/img/upload/doc/an_wp/AN_Amplifier_signal_wiring.pdf

The answer is to wire RCA active to XLR pin 2, RCA shield to pin 1, then RCA shield via a switch to XLR pin 3 ...
but pay attention to earthing, especially the Hypex note:
When using RCA inputs do NOT connect chassis to safety earth to avoid ground loops. Amplifier must be built according to double insulation safety standards.

Alternatively you could leave your amplifier chassis with XLR inputs only, then make up suitable RCA-to-XLR cables.