about hip4080a,burned

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Freebird888,

I do not have much time to answer you. But, I saw that in your circuit the C7+R10, I would suggest that you to short circuit the C7. Also check the mosfets they must be burned and causing to your IC to burn. Also if you are using a signal generator for triangle make sure that the siganl level is in the input range of comp input of 4080.

regards

Thinks Whortless
In fact i short the C7 ,and I am sure the input signal is correct,
i found the wave of the gate of the mosfet.used the oscillograph,and i found the wave was very random,then i think the pin of the mosfet is too long,so i cut the pin more shorter,but the wave was also very random,i didn't know that why?

the wave of the gate:

Attachments

• 100_1343.jpg
    100_1343.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 282
Freebird,

you showed only one of the gate and there are 3 left! But, according to my experience there is a problem in your PCB layout. I suggest you to center the 4080IC on mosfet arrays. It should be on the center of all 4 mosfets. So you can achive best and equal distance. I also suggest you to use slowly enable the IC by using simple C+R solution as in my shematic. I am sure that you can not correctly drive the comp of 4080 ic. Also make a blank test only with the audio signals and measure the comp out of IC without enabling the mosfet driver( use disable pin). And please upload some photos to make your thread attractive and to let someone to help you.

regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.