university graduation class d project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
This website may contain an unwanted script:

/Hugo

Attachments

• ru.jpg
    ru.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 919
Re: class d

Netlist said:
This website may contain an unwanted script:

Appreciate the warning, but opur systems detect nothing. What software do you use? Some can give false positives.

umut1001 said:
sorry but it is not i want..

Surely for a university project you should be designing something yourself, not copying from a schematic. Even if you just make a basic low frequency amp yourself, that would be good if you explain how it worked and why you had to do it like that.

Hoscakal :)

hey richieboy!!!

hey richiboy have u ever been to istanbul Turkey?i am from istanbul..you say right it is okey..i am working on class d amplifier on electronic workbench..but there is no low and high side drivers in tihis program..i cant use it..thd is 8per cent minimum..do you know a better program..thank u..hoscakal byeeee:)

Hi, Umut

I am from GYTE department of Chemistry. Although my profession is PhD in Chemistry I am interested with electronics as hobby. Any way, Workbench is not a good simulation program and it always fails( not doing the simulations correctly). If you would like to simulate some switching circuits , i suggest you to free linear's LT spice. You can simulate Philips' UCD or RX-5's versions in LT spice. I do not know, if LT spice has drivers or others in it. What kind of driver you would like to use? IR2110,2113,2104,2105 or other drivers supplied from other manufacturers like intersil HIP4080,4081,2111 etc. I suggest you to use intersil's HIP series. They also have a class-d amp eval board with shematic. I have some shematics also. If you want please contact me.

Regards
Ferda

hey worhless:)

we can meet on msn ..my mail is umut1001@hotmail.com ..lets speak Turkish then:)bana 250 watt amfi devresi lazým..20hz 20khz arasý ses verebilecek bir devre olmasý lazým..þu anda elimde 4tane ir2110 var ama bu driverlar sanýrým audio icin tasarlanmamis..dedigin entegrelere bakacagim..ben irs209555 dusunuyordum ama senin dediklerinden de olabilir..beni eklersen konusuruz..

Cal Weldon said:
Hi umut,

We would appreciate it if you stuck to English when posting here. It makes it easier for others to join in.

Thank you.

Hi Cal Weldon,

I am not an attorney and you are true. He should write in English. Any way, He says; "I need a 250W class-D amplifier shematic, it should work in full audio band. I have 4*IR2110 to make the circuit but, I think they are not desined for audio application. If you add me to MSN we can speak on the subject." ...

I think this translation is OK for everybody.
Regards

Hi Umut,

As Cal Weldon said you should always write in English here.

Hýým, I am now desinging a class-d amp with HIP4081. Although it is similar with IR2110 but including two drivers and also delay adjusment, my desing is not working with IR2113(2110). The reason may be the dead time. The output mosfets IRF540 mostly used in class-d amps here. I also desined some smps with IR 2113 but i did not like the output wave form( it was like a sinus instead of square). Therefore i won't suggest you to IR2110.

I added you to my MSN, we can speak tomorrow if I have time for you.
Regards

Yes U can be right.
But, please pay attention to your mosfets. If writing "CHINA" on them, i suggest you to put them into dustbin :). Pay attention to ST vs IR. ST's IRF540 is more suitable for a class-D amp from IR's IRF540N. I think your prefrence on RDSon. But you should consider; Qg,input capacitance,Tr,Tf ,etc.values. Then, if you buy ST's IRF540 you can use it in an IRaud amp. And another note, IRF540 Vds is 100V. Therefore, your total supply voltage mus not exceed 100V with spikes.Probably +-40V will be quite and you can calculate what will be the max output power of your amplifier (based on the speaker impedance).

see u

hi whortless!

hi my friend Ferda..thanks..of course i always pay attention on electronic devices..i bought it from ozdisan electronic karakoy:)it is a big saler and sells original parts..my mosfets are ir..also gate drivers are original ir..q values and rds values are important.. but i think to use smps mos to get more power..because i need 250watts rms..whatever..see u soon

hello Umut!

i'm in the same shoes.... i'm in a graduation project of class-d, so i built a reconstructed version if international rectifier's iraudamp1.

i used almost only SMD components.

TLC072 as an integrator, LM311 as a comparator, 74HC132 for a start-up circuit (schmitt-trigger nand), IR2110 as driver, and IRF540N (irf) mosfets. i also added an RCD circuit for deadtime control (R is a trimmer) the level shifter transistor is the cheapest :), BC856.

most of the transistors (for protection, and latch) are BC856 and BC846.

the amp is ready, and in box, sounds good, but i've smaller distorsion problems.

i can help you, if You've questions, but i wouldn't like to give out my schematics and PCB-s, i worked for them a lot...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.