Lm3886 Bpa

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What is the (E24) ?

Did you ever notice how resistors (and capacitors and inductors) only come in certain values? E24 is a standardized set of values for these components. It defines a set of 24 values per decade. This webpage has a good explaination. Typically, cheap 5% carbon resistors are available in E24 values. More expensive 1% resistors are usually avaiable in E96 values.

Dear all,

Thank you so much for you help !

Please comment the value of "C" and "RL" !!
(Six LM3886 parallel together)

Thomas
:smash:

Attachments

• qn_3886.jpg
    qn_3886.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,138
Dear Macboy and all,

I found a kit from Tai Wan use another way to adjust the
DC offset.
Please see the attachment !

Thomas

P.S. Regarding to my last post, I plan to use "DRV134".
Is it affect the calculation for the "C" & "RL" ?:smash:

Attachments

• 20011207009_image002.jpg
    20011207009_image002.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,348
Surplus dealers may here them. I have seen a ero dealer in hong kong. I will search when I get home.

Are you going to use a pcb or use point to point? If you are going point to point then wire each chip amp separtely. If might be a good Idea to wiring at least 20 chips and match 12 as close as possible(match dc offset before adjusting trimmers). Another benefit of wiring separte amp is that you can pull the damaged chipamp module out.

Try to keep it simple.

It depends on the size of the heatsink. I have four chips on a 15.5" x 3.5" x 1.75" heatsink. The heatsink gets just alittle warm idle. you will need a larger heatsink,if you use 6 chips. You have built tube amps,so you should have no problem going point to point.

Have you used the 6922 at low voltage? I may need help.

Billy0810 said:
Jaudio:
I want to build a BPA200 base on your advices too. (2Paralleled and 2 bridged per channel)Is this schematic OK?(Power supply and the mute resistors are not shown)

I use 24k bewteen pin 8 and - powersupply. Do a search on this site for powersupply schematics

You need least 40000uf capacitance and a transformer with dual 24volt and no less than 400va.

www.tnt-audio.com/clinica/ssps1_e.html
www.linkwitzlab.com/images/graphics/3886pwr.gif
www.sero-distortion.com/techno/powersupply/powersi.htm
www.sound.westhost.com/power-supplies.htm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.