what the (&*%&^%&*)^*10 samples?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Devil_H@ck said:

Hm, well, I was talking about National Semi, not OnSemi. Although I noticed the same with OnSemi. I needed some MJE15003's for my JLH amp (which I couldn't get in the local store) and then some high A diodes. Next time I looked they told my I'd need to pay shipping charges too.

Oh, well, I don't need anything for the moment (well, except some LM3875s :)).

yes, i was talking about national there too.

jamesjung21 said:
Does anybody know which mail I could use to order samples from FAIRCHILD? :confused:

I need some MOSFETs... I've tried Hotmail, but it doesn't work...:rolleyes:

Its not even worth the effort,

i have tried ordering samples from them like 3 times and every time they told me my order was approved, yet I never got the parts. And, the first order was almost a year ago, so it isn't that i'm not waiting.

And, i just use my netzero address and they took it.

About onsemi, i got an email back from them about samples, and since May, they now charge shipping and handling to USA.

jamesjung21 said:
Does anybody know which mail I could use to order samples from FAIRCHILD? :confused:

I need some MOSFETs... I've tried Hotmail, but it doesn't work...:rolleyes:
I've ordered samples from them 2 (or was that 3?) times now. I don't know how long it took to get them, but I guess if they arrive here (in Belgium), they should certainly arrive in America :).

Hmm, those 60A diodes are nice :).

I used either my Yahoo or a ...@skynet.be address, I can't remember.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.