Finally got the Kinter K2020A+ Limited Edition Original Tripath TA2020-020 Class-T

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finally received my Kinter K2020A+ Limited Edition Original Tripath TA2020-020 Class-T in India.
Sound is really good and powerful. This kit is really amazing.
I thik this one is worth buying at $36.

Kinter K2020A+ Limited Edition Original Tripath TA2020-020 Class-T - Google Drive

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Many thanks for this report. I'm happy it is still possible to buy Tripath based amplifiers that sound good. The price for this kit with everything included seems very reasonable.
I have TA2020 chips looking like the one in your amplifier. One day I will find time to build amplifiers with them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.