Help with my Final Degree Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there!

My name is César and I'm here because I need help with my Final Degree Project, so I'm going to tell you my history:

This summer, and after a long time picking up dust in a cargo container, I was able to recover my grandfather's amplifier and speakers to install them in my new home (a Pioneer SA-608 2x45W - 8Ω and a pair of Pioneer HPM-50 3-way and 2x40W - 8Ω). When I turned it on and tested it, I got the unpleasant surprise that it had stopped working and as I had to present an idea for my Final Degree Project, I decided that maybe I could design an audio amplifier. As I have a Raspberry Pi at home and the people do a lot of projects with it, I did some research and discovered the solutions offered by HiFIBerry, IQaudiO, JustBoom, Allo or Audiophonics. In the beginning the idea was to create just a case where to integrate the Raspberry Pi with some of the options offered by the companies I mentioned above. But as a result of the practices I did until recently in a design studio, and after developing products from 0 without having any previous knowledge about the product in question, made me change the vision of the project, so after a little research I discovered the "Gainclones" and with it this magnificent forum. As I have recently finished the practices (which I did from Monday to Friday from 10 to 20) and as I work on weekends to be able to survive, I think I don't have enough time to develop my idea (I have to do the presentation on February 14), I decided to leave aside the topic of creating an audio amplifier to raise the idea of an online platform bringing together different concepts: Neurochrome + AudioSector + DIYaudio Store + DIYaudio Guides.
I will explain a little bit: those who design PCBs, you could upload your creations and sell them (as Neurochrome) or leave them for the community (as the work developed by 00940) with the possibility of buying disassembled or assembled kits (again as Neurochrome) and with access to guides to develop projects from 0.

What do you think about it?

Thanks in advance to all of you

PS: I don't intend to make money with this, it will be just an educational paper and every help I can get will be referenced of course on my project.

PS2: I don't know if this is the appropriate section in the forum to post this so please let me know if I have to change it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.