LM3875 Kit in Europe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,
A part some Ebay or Amazon warehouse from China, I'd like to know if there's some vendor in Europe (or better in Italy) selling a LM3875 kit, as PCB board. Thanks.
You may very well find a shop selling them in Europe, but most probably original manufacturer will still be in China.

At least most parts, with a very high probability the PCB, is also China made.

You may very well find a shop selling them in Europe, but most probably original manufacturer will still be in China.

At least most parts, with a very high probability the PCB, is also China made.

Yes, it's not a problem if the PCB comes from China if well made. I tried to search for the Audiosector's link but I found another site concerning the web applications :confused:

Updating.
I tried to contact the danish seller linked above, but I had no answer. As for the Amazon/Ebay kit, I'm not interested because is of cheaper quality and has a not very good PSU.
It seems really doesn't esist an EU seller wich refer to.
You are automatically assuming "Chinese is bad" without any further consideration.
Problem is, I find it very difficult you´ll find anything else.

LM3875 kits can of course be made in Europe, but it´s such a common low cost product that nobody with a sane mind will invest in such a money losing minuscule market business.

That said, DIY your own!!!

Buy a PCB which no doubt will be well made, and then buy the best quality parts you can afford ... that´s fully within your possibilities.

indaco

why a pc board for LM3875 ? sound much better without... go with quality parts .

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    871.9 KB · Views: 187
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.