LM 3886 single ended output???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I posted this on class D amp forum and guess that was not the place to do it.

I need single ended output. Was told the lm 3886 was single ended. In reading through the information on lm3886 it seems they are running the normal power supplies and +/- power supplies. Also some kits and boards are running parallel chips to get more power.

If you run +/- power supply does it remain single ended output? And if you parallel chips can it remain single ended output?

Thanks Tom

I posted this on class D amp forum and guess that was not the place to do it.

I need single ended output. Was told the lm 3886 was single ended. In reading through the information on lm3886 it seems they are running the normal power supplies and +/- power supplies. Also some kits and boards are running parallel chips to get more power.

If you run +/- power supply does it remain single ended output? And if you parallel chips can it remain single ended output?

Thanks Tom
You are not saying that this is not an audio amplifier you need but something to drive a turntable motor.
Please upload what´s needed to drive them, motor data, similar schematics, etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.