Stetsom HL 800.4 Proteck mode after 2 minutes without signal

I believe so Perry, because all components are identical in each channel , the Vdc drop on the Zener diodes and transistors reading are all same. I will replace the IC, this is the next logical step i can do right now, then replace the transistor on the protection circuit in the supply section connected to SD pin of chip SG3525, hope all goes fine and i will get back to you. Thank you again bro.

Good day. I had a chance to go back with this amp problem after some months past. As the problem was it goes on protect mode after turning it ON without a signal input. But I noticed that below 12.7 volts supply it works normally when I raise the supply voltage from 12,7 to 13.8 then it protects after 2 minutes turning it ON. I replaced IC#2 IRS2092S (drive chip for the FETS of one channel) which assumed deffective but still the problem exist. This drive chips (4 of them) for 4 channels are getting pretty hot . Why does it protect only on higher voltage (12.7- 13.8 vdc supply)? Actually I received another Stetsom of the same model yesterday and it has same problem. Does this amps design to protect at voltage past 13 volts?

Yes , drive signal is coming from this IC, I replaced it with another IC working from a good amp. Hoping that it will solve the problem but same issue it was. Each channel has this IC driving the other corresponding FETS. I try to replace the FETs driven from this IC and check the outcome. and Update you. Thanks bro