100hz sine wave doubt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I am driving 100hz into amplifier with dummy load. After certain volume the sinewave looks like it bleeding lol I cant explain, attaching picture. How to make it smoother or is it normal?

Attachments

• 20191019_092415.jpg
    20191019_092415.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 89
That cap will work. You're looking to see if it makes any improvement in the output quality.

Did you do any work on this amp or are you simply checking an amp that is as it came from the manufacturer?

The complaint of the amp was when volume increase there is kind of sound in the speakers at certain interval. I was thinking it may be because of no enough current. When I tried in my bech and retrained the current I got signal that was getting square signal. When I gave full current the signal remain sinewave but was bleeding at high volume as I have posted.

I did not do any repairs on this amp. After attaching the capacitor and dummy load this is how my signal look.

Attachments

• 20191021_152340.jpg
    20191021_152340.jpg
    767.8 KB · Views: 30
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.