Alpine Stereo Owners Manual For 1985 Lamborghini Countach

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please help me. I am looking for an owners manual for an Alpine Stereo 7148L which was factory installed in a 1985 Lamborghini Countach in Italy. Does anyone either have one for purchase or know where I can find one? I’ve attached a photo. Thank you.

Attachments

• AA787930-01CD-44FF-9B7E-53D59BCA1E66.jpeg
    AA787930-01CD-44FF-9B7E-53D59BCA1E66.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 174
That's going to be really tough to find.

Most aftermarket buyers didn't keep boxes or manuals. Any that survived were likely complete boxes that were stuck on a garage shelf and forgotten. Aged owners, wives and kids who find such things decades later tend to send them straight to the trash.

Shaft mount cassette decks like that weren't top of the line models in 1985, hence they weren't revered as much as the upper models that really caused financial pain to acquire. As a result, accessories and even the decks themselves are less likely to have been kept.

Have you tried Lamborghini Owner's Club for recommended resources?

There are quite a few service manuals on ebay, I would message those sellers and inquire about what you need. They may have sources or ideas.

Are you trying to replace a missing manual, or needing instructions for operation?

That's going to be really tough to find.

Most aftermarket buyers didn't keep boxes or manuals. Any that survived were likely complete boxes that were stuck on a garage shelf and forgotten. Aged owners, wives and kids who find such things decades later tend to send them straight to the trash.

Shaft mount cassette decks like that weren't top of the line models in 1985, hence they weren't revered as much as the upper models that really caused financial pain to acquire. As a result, accessories and even the decks themselves are less likely to have been kept.

Have you tried Lamborghini Owner's Club for recommended resources?

There are quite a few service manuals on ebay, I would message those sellers and inquire about what you need. They may have sources or ideas.

Are you trying to replace a missing manual, or needing instructions for operation?

My car did not come with the owners manual. I don't need it for operation.

Neither. I am doing a complete restoration of my car and I compete in Concours d'Elegance. I need to have everything complete on the car, including all accessories, manuals, etc.

I'm a bit surprised on a forum like this that nobody has a resource where I can find these things. Ebay has not yielded what I'm looking for.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.