PAPA Adcom Pure Class A Goodness 2019 Goals

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As some of you may or may not know Adcom and I will assume until proven wrong that Nelson Pass designed Car Audio lineup of amplifiers. These units were Asymmetric Pure Class A either the ability of Balanced Input. I purchased the new Morel amplifiers to get going and gain space after selling my McIntosh MC4000M

My drivers are- Audio Development ESA SAT Plate which is an anodized aluminum form plate that has a 1" soft dome tweeter and a 3.5" Mid Range driver . These are playing 50K down to 300Hz. I then have a set of Audio Development 8" Midbass Drivers that take the 300hz down to 60Hz. 1- 10" Subwoofer plays the bottom end.

The PLAN/AMPLIFIERS
1- 4302 used for Left Tweeter and MidRange
1- 4302 used for Right Tweeter and MidRange
1-4404 used in Bridged 4ohm Stereo for L&R Midbass

This leaves me 2x- 4304s that I have still. It appears that in Bridged Stereo the output for the 4302 and 4304 are sim. I need still a way to power a 10"subwoofer (300W @4ohm)

Anyone know the circuitry of these amplifiers or the GFA series home amplifiers well enough to advise or PAPA? What is the BEST option for using these Vintage amplifiers.

Signal will be digital to a Helix Processor, SHORT RCA from Helix to GFI 4600, balanced to amplifiers

Hello, what you mean "PAPA"?
If you use 4404 in bridged, you can take both 4304 in bridged, one for tweeter and one for midrange.
Or one for left an one for right mid-high.

Or you can use both 4302 in bridged for tweeter or midrange, and a 4304 in bridged for tweeter or midrange.
For a good result of your goals must try some combination.
It depend from speakers sensivity also.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.