hidden headless bluetooth amp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi everyone-
first time poster here. i have a 99 jeep cherokee that i love. just finished putting on new shocks this weekend and she is riding great.

i live in brooklyn. i have had my radio head unit stolen twice. it's a drag to get the window replaced, feeling violated, etc. i've been riding around with no radio for 8 months now.

several years ago i had taken the jeep in to get the stock radio replaced, as the audio was very scratchy and the panning was all screwed up when i got the car. the guys at the audio shop replaced the front speakers and put in a new head unit with an amp in it. they said they took the under - seat stock amp out of the signal chain as it was shot. all in all, this new setup sounded great.

this stereo remained in my car unmolested for maybe 3 years. then my girlfriend had me move in with her in bed stuy. within 3 months my stereo was stolen. i replaced it with an equivalent model that lasted maybe another year and a half, then it was also stolen.

so my question is this: what i would love is an amp that i could directly bluetooth into. i would want to hide this either in the dash or under the back seat. i don't know a whole lot about electrical in cars, but does this seem like a feasible thing i could install? some searching has not resulted in any products directly on the market that would answer this. any help or ideas would be appreciated!

maybe i should get a new stereo and a car alarm :confused:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.