rockford fosgate t30001bd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

My amp stopped working the other week. I diagnosed the fault which was with the PSU. I found 3 mosfets had gone (75344G) which i replaced with 75345G. But yet there still is a fault. I have checked resistors, diodes, mosfets, caps and transisters but cant finder anything else. does anyone have any ideas? Does anyone have a schematic diagram? would very much appreciate it. I miss me bass :(

thanks in advance

i couldnt find any in the UK. Ive replaced the FET's with the 75345G, everything looks ok but when i power it on it make a buzzing sound. Gate resistors are reading ok. The location numbers to the fets that were gone are Q7, Q6 and Q25. Does anyone have any ideas?
Many thanks

ive not had chance to check these yet, but will do over the weekend and post the readings. It makes a buzzing sound when not even connected to the output stage board. Its somewhere on the PSU. Ive ordered the original mofets from the US (ordered them from work so it wont be costing me anything lol). Theres no swollen caps. Before this went on me, occasionally when I switched the head unit on it would make the sub sound a very loud humming sound. It would sometimes do it then go back to normal, then it just completley packed up on me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.