Gotta give it to the Dealer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, I know this might be a little off topic but I had to tell someone. I recently purchased an Acura TSX a few months ago. On my past car I upgraded everything, but this one came stacked with a 300W Amp and 8 Speakers. Problem is that after two months it started making a static "pop" every few minutes on all sources (much like dust on a record). It wasn't real obvious in that you had to listen for it to hear it, but it was the kind of thing that would drive someone like myself insane.

Anyway, long story short, I took it into the dealership expecting them to tell me that I was crazy. To the contrary they replaced it with a new stereo from the factory. Gotta give it to them for that.

Cheers,
Wes

Honda/Acura stand behind their products seriously

I workerd for a Honda manufacturing for 5 years and they were not happy without perfection.

we had a dealership down the road from the plant and the brother of the owner had a cadillac dealership in Toronto (addison on Bay)....anyways to make a long story short the Honda dealer was ripping off people and word got back to the plant......so they came in and took all their cars away and forfeited the franchise..........the dealer made a big mistake in charging a plant employee 150 dollars in labour to install 4 car mats:confused:

Cheers!!The DIRT®

Yep free of charge

The car is only two months old after all. (actually since they call it a 2004 model I suppose it hasn't even been built yet LOL)

BTW, I suppose I should mention that this is the forth car my family has bought from this paticular dealer.

But still, I expected to get laughed at (and probably would have most other places) but instead came away with a new stereo.

-Wes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.