Hard to believe that this is not a joke.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ashok said:
Has anyone done a study on hearing loss of car occupants with very loud systems installed. Especially with huge subs installed.

Must be causing irreversible hearing damage in just a few days ?
It seems that sound in high and mid range frequency, especially vocal ranges damage hearing the most from what I know. Low bass is not nearly as bad for you, reasonable amount not bad at all. Damage dependent on exposure time and severity. Anyone correct me if wrong.

That place, I quit going there some time ago didn't take long to get burned out. I wonder how large a company SoundAround is, I don't really know but they can't be that small. You get what you pay for I've used some of their stuff that worked well, for a particular application.

Collective knowledge? I dunno but some of the stuff appears to me that public schooling has a LONG way to go, really it is sad example of the lack of basic knowledge. I once worked at a place and we tried to hire people that could read a rule to measure things down only to 1/16". It was near impossible.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.