Analog Surround Decoder

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybodey, i'm new to this forum and i'm glad to have something like this on the net!!

Last 4 years i working on developing a cinema preamplifier for proffesional using with 35mm film projectors in cinemas.
I develop a good stereo system and i installed a few of them, but i'm not gonna to stay on that.
Now i thinking to put a surround decoder together in my preamp's,. because i got clear and very good stereo and i want to decode surround from that (L, R i already got and i want to decode SW, Surround, and center chanel)
I 1980' systems like this are been very attractive in cinemas.
I know that i can use a receiver for decoding and similar stuff....but i wont my solution integreted in my premp's.
But if someone can help me obout some schematic or link for surround decoder that i would built by my self.
I'm having no problems with electronic so DIY decoder wouldn't be hard to make, if i got good schematic.

Thanks for replays!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.