Input/Output Issues w/Teac A-2300S Reel to Reel

Hey y'all I need some help! Just got my hands on a Teac A-2300S Reel to Reel Deck. I figured out pretty quickly that the Pinch Roller and Tape Lifter Arms were super sticky (as happens to these all the time). Opened up the back, pulled those mechanisms out, cleaned, oiled, and put it all back together (all while being super careful of the other components). After getting it all back together all of the mechanical mechanisms work perfectly. Play, fast forward, and reverse all work super smoothly.

The problem I am now trying to decode is a total lack of signal. The VU meters are not responding to any input through the mic or line inputs and the outputs (line and phones) are radio silent. I have checked the circuit boards and nothing seems to be out of place or clearly broken (granted I have very limited knowledge on what broken would look like on that front). This lack of signal is also consistent whether on source or tape monitoring modes. Any ideas or advice would be appreciated so much as this is driving me absolutely crazy.

It is also definitely worth mentioning that, prior to working on the pinch roller and tape lifter arms, the deck was properly receiving and monitoring input signals through the mic inputs while in source mode.

Thanks to all who read this and even more thanks to those who can help in any way!!