SONY TC-K411 Belts Dimensions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you John! Situation brings to front the fact that shipping is not always sported to me, and last time I bought a cassette deck from Germany I had to pay 17Euros for bank commission and PayPal, I did but rather not go necessarily that way! I have a shop here with all kind of belts and than the other one that supplies but for double. I think The Flat Belt is 11cm x 4mm wide and the other one is 1,2mm x 5cm? i have no Idea on the second one but That is my best guess on the first one.

got a set of replacement belts but now it seems that the coding wheel is not in place. Each time I started the deck there was a "tic tic tic" and then the same when pressing play to bring it to a stop after the "tic tic tic" that was repeating itself. At one other play the heads remained in up position. moved the coding wheel and the heads descended. Now I get the startup but no movement of the mechanism cause the wheel for coding is moved but all motors are ok. Any suggestion or advice to remedy this situation?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.