making dual mono jack from single mono jack

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

sorry if this is the wrong forum...

i have a mono signals i need to turn into two signals....im thinking that i could just splice the cable for a mno jack and connect half the cable to one jack and half to another...

my problem is im running audio into a filre which is mono but then i want it to go into my stereo compressor....am thinking just soplitting the mono signal into so each jack can go into each side of the comp...

just wanna check im on the right line before i go out and get the bits-

cheers

greg

hi,

basically it's weird compressor it uses rca stereo ins and outs, and as a result im only getting one speaker play my tune using the left side of the rca.... i want that 'old mono' sound which has the same going out of each speaker...not just one...

essentially im a little dumb when it come to signal flow - i really wish my filter (frostwave resonator) was stereo as i run all my beats through it but then find it hard to get them coming out of both speakers

cheers

greg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.