Trim pots on preamplifier circuit

Hello, maybe someone has idea what those trim resistors might adjust on this preamp? Transistors or op amps?

Attachments

• MI_25_004.JPG
    MI_25_004.JPG
    286.4 KB · Views: 387
Post #6 by the OP-- quote --"I replaced those op amps"--done deal so it has to be dealt with.

I do agree you should use a schematic but how many times on here is advice given when no schematic is available ?---countless times.

If the OP has the technical ability to replace the audio IC,s and it sounds good to him then why stop him now ?

He has already worked on his "car " , so you are saying - done work on it ?-- I wont be looking at it then --that's a bit arrogant considering this is a DIY website and sounds like many commercial companies whose small print bans the purchaser from repairing it himself .

Thats exclusivity in the UK this is a big issue with companies not holding spares for the public changes are being made and the same objections come from the companies who had to be dragged kicking and screaming to provide a more open spares system.

Hehe risky yes. I understand your concern, but it's fun to mod or upgrade equipment. Upgraded DAC and speaker crossovers with better capacitors and resistors before and sound difference is quite big, clearer sound Maybe modding preamp is not as good, but it's addictive to try ☺️