Bluetooth output sent to RCA jacks on Reciver for playing to my non bluetooth Speaker

In reference to your motto, a neighbor was complimenting me on my engineering insight, he is a highly skilled Systems Programmer who for a living also codes up websites for customers .

While I cant code ( only a beginner ) I complimented him back on his high intellectual skills and he told me he is "useless " at engineering , I could not believe somebody with a very high IQ said when it came to practical matters his brain couldn't function in normal engineering logic yet this guy was a genius in my eyes.

I still don't understand it.

While I cant code ( only a beginner ) I complimented him back on his high intellectual skills and he told me he is "useless " at engineering , I could not believe somebody with a very high IQ said when it came to practical matters his brain couldn't function in normal engineering logic yet this guy was a genius in my eyes.

I still don't understand it.
This is the Dunning Kruger effect - "smart" or skilled people tend to underestimate their abilities, underskilled tend to over-estimate their abilities (or perhaps underestimate how complex things are that they've not thought about yet). Its probably related to how carefully people construct a model of the world and whether they pay attention to the gaps in their knowledge.

Thanks for that Mark it seems even at my age I am still learning about brain function .

He went on about the "Baron Cohen Test " ( for autism ) which is getting re-coded just now so I took the manual test ( ticking boxes ) --51 % for Emphasizing ( average ) and 58% ( above average ) for Systematizing , obviously I don't suffer from that but I think he does and that's why he asked me to do it .

Funnily enough we understand each other .

I have done programing projects in more than 10 languages, from Auto-LISP to FORTRAN. But I know that I am not what I consider a : "Programmer". I have physically constructed many computers and worked on "Tube" based Flight Simulators. But I am a good at troubleshooting, My claim to fame is the physical construction of the first computer (TTL BASED) to monitor the human heart in real time for PVC'S at a major medical school. I also built from scratch, the Audio Magazine "Leach Amplifier".
I also built a "hot rod" Computer for my Attorney last year.
But the multiJumble Blue tooth ad on Amazon is beyond my Scope. I just want to play my music thru my receiver and 15 inch woofers from my laptop. And I HATE "smart phones".

I agree with you on "smartphones " --they are "smart " alright to the financial advantage of big business , I don't like being tracked so I don't own one but my car lets me down keeps asking where my cell-net phone is as I "need it for breakdowns " -good try but I am not taken in it will be bored with my short journeys .

Latest advice from a .org in the USA that emails me is Google has hacked iPhones --I could add many more.