Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Analog Line Level Preamplifiers , Passive Pre-amps, Crossovers, etc.

Parallel Primary Inputs of Two Different Signal Transformers
Parallel Primary Inputs of Two Different Signal Transformers
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th April 2021, 06:39 AM   #1
lukegalea16 is offline lukegalea16
diyAudio Member

Default Parallel Primary Inputs of Two Different Signal Transformers

I want to 'split' a balanced line signal so I was thinking of doing the following.

Balanced Line Output > 2 x 10k:10k Transformers > Separate Outputs

The balanced line output would be common for the primary inputs of the two transformers.
  1. Do you forsee any issues with this configuration?
  2. Will the input impedance of my system become 5kOhm? If so, what will be the output impedance now?
  Reply to this post

Parallel Primary Inputs of Two Different Signal TransformersHide this!Advertise here!

Posting Rules