Looking to pay someone to build a balanced Twin-T notch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking to obtain a balanced 1khz notch filter for the purpose of measurements. I have a good ADC and obtaining a 1khz notch for SE seems simple, but finding either a "matched pair" of SE notches, or buying a balanced notch, seeming isn't an option.

I understand this is a somewhat simple design, but the truth is I do not have the DIY knowledge or practice to build this, and I know that attempting to do so would likely end up with much frustration in trying to tune the notch properly and replacing components. (My soldering skills are nonexistant)

Therefore I'd like to ask if there might be someone here (ideally in the UK or EU) who may be able to build one for me. And how much you may want for the labour to do so.

Doesn't need to be anything crazy fancy, just XLR in/out, with matching notch frequency and depth for both poles. Ideally with as high Q as is possible/realistic.

If anyone here might be able to do this please do let me know! Thanks! :

Hello GoldenOne,

I am also building a notch filter. My version is not the same as your approach, but you might be interested. See this document: https://www.kennethkuhn.com/electronics/design_and_applications_of_the_hall_network.pdf

I was looking for a simple passive design that I can pull out a few times a year to check for crossover distortion as I work on various amplifier designs. I have a little 2x3 inch PCB designed, and I am waiting on a backorder of parts from DigiKey.

Cheers,

ceulrich

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.